SOLD OUT!! UHCCF entries are all spoken for this year! But sign up for our newsletter and follow us on Facebook so you’ll get a jump on next year’s event! Also, look around our web site to find other great events to support UHCCF.
The UnitedHealthcare Children’s Foundation (UHCCF) is gathering a team to run in the Grandma’s Marathon and the Garry Bjorklund Half Marathon on June 22, 2019. Each team member is responsible for fundraising a minimum of $500 for UHCCF, which awards medical grants to children across the United States.*
THE STORY: Join UHCCF and make your miles count! When you run with Team UHCCF, your miles will go even further. Your fundraising will contribute to the UHCCF goal to award 20,000 medical grants in 2020. Each UHCCF team member simply has to make a commitment to fundraise UHCCF’s grants for children. Just some of the benefits of joining Team UHCCF (besides helping some great kids):
-Guaranteed entry to the race and race day bib. ($145 value for Marathon and $95 for Garry Bjorklund Half Marathon)
-Custom Team UHCCF singlet for race day
-Amazing UHCCF swag bag
-Dedicated coach support via Team UHCCF emails for sharing tips, training status, support and encouragement, etc.
-Access to Team UHCCF’s private tent celebration at the charity tent at the finish line!
– Incentives prizes which include (must meet incentive levels by May 1st, 2019) :
-$750 or more: 2 tickets to the Michaelina’s Spaghetti dinner on Friday June 21st, 2019
-$1000 or more: 2 tickets to the Michaelina’s Spaghetti dinner on Friday June 21st, 2019 + TEAM UHCCF Ogio running jacket
-$1500 or more: 2 tickets to the Michaelina’s Spaghetti dinner Friday June 21st, 2019 + TEAM UHCCF Ogio running jacket + custom TEAM UHCCF Yeti
How to become a charity runner:
1) Sign up by contacting the charity of your choice via their CrowdRise page.
2) The charity will contact you via the information you provided (please include your full name, email, and phone number) and the charity will send you their fundraising guidelines to review.
3) Agree to fundraising commitment and begin fundraising to earn your guaranteed entry—don’t wait until the last second!
4) Earn your Grandma’s Marathon race weekend registration code.
5) Officially register to run using the link below and provided code by your charity