UHCCF organizes a variety of events across the country, some large and some small. None of them are possible without the support of advocates and volunteers like you!
UHCCF volunteers have fun and walk away with a truly memorable experience that impacts lives – and there are numerous opportunities to choose from that fit nearly any schedule.
Simple Ways to Get Involved
- Volunteer at an existing fundraiser.
- Follow UHCCF on Facebook and LinkedIn and share us with your social network.
- Plan a new fundraiser in your community.
- Distribute brochures, UHCCF joke books, or other UHCCF materials to children’s hospitals, nursing homes, or clinics in your community. We want communities to know that UHCCF grants for kids are available to them! Shop UHCCF products and request brochures.
- Invite UHCCF to speak to your company, team, or group—or connect with us for materials and tips so that you can represent UHCCF as an advocate! Contact Elaine Elliott at email@example.com to discuss opportunities.
- Give a gift to celebrate a special occasion or person – Donate to UHCCF.
- Shop with UHCCF— proceeds from all sales fund UHCCF medical grants for kids!
Add UHCCF to your email signature line to show your support. View signature endorsement bugs.