Only Minnesotans are daring enough to bike in the winter! What is a Frosty Fat? It’s a group of fat tire bike riders rounding a ½-mile circuit as many times as they can, to raise dollars for the UnitedHealthcare Children’s Foundation (UHCCF). All dollars raised will fund future medical grants for kids. Bundle up and gather family and friends to enjoy this unique winter event!
We challenge each rider to fundraise a minimum of $500 prior to the festival. Our generous sponsors will donate additional dollars for every 1/2 – mile circuit lap you ride at the event! Every lap you ride helps to fund UHCCF medical grants for kids!
Lots of Minnesota-winter festivities:
– A hearty lunch in the upstairs Fairway Room which boasts panoramic views of Lake Minnetonka
– A warming station – complete with Craft Beers and Bloody Mary’s
– Lively Music
– Meet a Minnesota family that was awarded a UHCCF grant.
– Win fabulous prizes in the bucket raffle and silent auction
The mission of UHCCF is to provide medical grants that significantly enhance the clinical condition or quality of life of children across the United States, covered under a commercial health insurance plan and are 16 years old or younger. To learn more please visit UHCCF.org.
To ensure the safety of our guests, we will be implementing the below precautions.
– Social distancing signage will be in place and visible.
– Various food/beverage and activity stations will be spaced out based on social distancing guidelines
– All volunteers will be required to wear masks
– Personal safety supplies will be available to all riders including gaiters, hand sanitizer, wipes and lip balm