UHCCF Frosty Fat Tire Festival Benefiting UHCCF
When: February 3, 2018 from 9 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Where: The Fairway Room & Grounds at the Lafayette Club, Minnetonka Beach, MN
Only Minnesotans are daring (and crazy?) enough to bike in the winter! What is a Frosty Fat, eh? It’s a group of fat tire bike riders rounding a ½-mile circuit as many times as they can, to raise dollars for UHCCF medical grants for kids. Bundle up and gather family and friends to enjoy this unique winter event!
- We challenge each rider to fundraise a minimum of $250 prior to the festival. Our generous sponsors will donate additional dollars for every ½ – mile circuit lap you ride at the event! Every lap you ride helps to fund UHCCF medical grants for kids!
- Limited to 50 riders, so sign up quick! Deadline January 19, 2018. Don’t have your own fat tire bike and helmet? We’ve got you covered! Fat tire bikes and helmets available. Just let us know when you need to borrow equipment when registering.
- Each registered rider receives one complimentary guest ticket with full access to all food, beverages, winter activities and more. Want a larger cheering squad? You can buy additional full access guest tickets when you register.
- Lots of Minnesota-winter festivities!
- Brunch buffet with Northern favorites, including walleye, in the Fairway Room, which boasts panoramic views of Lake Minnetonka.
- We’ve got a warming station for you! Fully loaded Bloody Mary bar, hot chocolate bar, fresh brewed coffee, and more.
- Roast s’mores at the open fire pit while cheering on the riders.
- Take a reindeer sleigh ride through the winter wonderland!
- Learn to play and challenge others in Hammer-Schlagen®.
- Meet a Minnesota family that was awarded a UHCCF grant and hear how it was a “hand up” for them.
- Win fabulous prizes in the raffle & silent auction.
Please join us for the 10th annual UHCCF Golf Classic at Shula’s Hotel and Golf Club to benefit the UHCCF! Register now and remember to invite your friends to play!
When: Thursday, March 8, 2018
Where: the beautiful Don Shula’s Golf Club in Miami Lakes, FL (www.donshulahotel.com)
The event will include a 4-person scramble, dinner, awards receptions and silent auction following the golf.
11:30 a.m. Registration and practice range
12:30 p.m. Shotgun Start- Lunch will be provided
5:30 p.m. Dinner, awards and silent auction
If you would like to donate an item to the Silent Auction please contact Gladys Molinares, phone 954-378-0690, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please join us for the 2nd UHCCF AZ Golf Classic at Firerock Country Club to benefit the UnitedHealthcare Children’s Foundation (UHCCF) on March 12, 2018.
We will have a fantastic day of golf at the exclusive and private Firerock Country Club in Fountain Hills, AZ. https://www.firerockcc.com
The event will include 4-person scramble, lunch, dinner, and awards receptions following the golf.
11:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. Registration and Lunch
12:45 p.m. Welcome Announcements
1:00 p.m. Shotgun start for Golfers
6:00 – 7 p.m. Cocktail hour, view raffle prizes
7:00 – 8:30 p.m. Dinner, awards, silent auction, and UHCCF Grant family appearance
8:30 p.m. Closing remarks
More details to follow.
Join us for a fun night of food, drink, and golf – to benefit UHCCF. Don’t know a putter from a wedge? That’s perfectly fine! We’ll have plenty of fun things for you to do too. The night will also include fun, food, and a few golf shots, silent and live auctions, contests, and the chance to mingle with your peers, all for a great cause supporting children in the region.
Date: April 18, 2018
Time: 6 p.m.
Admission: $125 per person – includes golf, food, drink.
Location: Topgolf, 1013 U.S. Route 1, Edison, NJ 08817
Join the UnitedHealthcare Children’s Foundation (UHCCF) for the 2nd Annual Tour De Triangle Century Ride presented by SAS on Saturday, April 28, 2018 in Cary, NC! UHCCF has set an ambitious goal to award 20,000 medical grants to children and families by 2020. You can be part of this noble cause and guarantee a victory for children today by sponsoring the ride or registering as a rider. The proceeds from all registrations and fundraising will be used in the Southeast region to fund UHCCF medical grants for kids.
When: Saturday, April 28th, 2018
Ride Start: Riders will depart at 8:00 am from Bond Brothers Beer Company Located in historic downtown Cary, NC.
Ride Finish: Bond Brothers Beer Company – Post Ride Celebration featuring the South’s finest flavors.
UHCCF Century Ride Velo and Vines is located at Arnot Roberts winery in Healdsburg, California, the gem of Sonoma Wine country. UHCCF supporters across the nation will come together for this very special event. On Friday, June 8th there will be a special VIP dinner at the Shed for each participate that raises over $1,000 as a thank you. Then on Saturday, a group of 100 cyclists will take a memorable journey through the beautiful landscapes of Northern California. Whichever you choose, the 30MI, 100MI or 100K route, you’ll take in scenic vistas that lead to an exclusive post-ride celebration featuring wine, food, music and awards. This exclusive UHCCF event presents an amazing cycling experience that will help make a positive impact in the lives of children across the U.S.
Event Date: Saturday, June 9, 2018
Event Times: Registration starts at 7:00 a.m., Ride starts 8:00 a.m.; post-event festivities 12:00 p.m.
Starting Location: Arnot Roberts, 33 Healdsburg, Ave., Healdsburg, CA 95448
Each rider is kindly asked to raise $500. Raise over $1,000 to join us for our pre-ride VIP party. All event proceeds fund UHCCF medical grants given to children in the Western region.