Event date: Saturday, February 1, 2020
Time: 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Location: The Fairway Room at the Lafayette Club, Minnetonka Beach, MN
Only Minnesotans are daring (and crazy?) enough to bike in the winter! What is a Frosty Fat, eh? It’s a group of fat tire bike riders rounding a ½-mile circuit as many times as they can, to raise dollars for the UnitedHealthcare Children’s Foundation (UHCCF). All dollars raised will fund future medical grants for kids. Bundle up and gather family and friends to enjoy this unique winter event!
We challenge each rider to fundraise a minimum of $300 prior to the festival. Our generous sponsors will donate additional dollars for every 1/2 – mile circuit lap you ride at the event! Every lap you ride helps to fund UHCCF medical grants for kids!
Lots of Minnesota-winter festivities:
- Hearty lunch buffet in an outside heated cafe which boasts panoramic views of Lake Minnetonka
- We’ve got a warming station for you. Complete with Craft Beers and Bloody Mary’s
- Live Band – the Brass Barn Polka Band
- Meet a Minnesota family that was awarded a UHCCF grant.
- Win fabulous prizes in the bucket raffle
The mission of UHCCF is to provide medical grants that significantly enhance the clinical condition or quality of life of children across the United States, covered under a commercial health insurance plan and are 16 years old or younger. To learn more please visit UHCCF.org.