The UnitedHealthcare Children’s Foundation (UHCCF) is gathering a team to run in the Grandma’s Marathon and the Garry Bjorklund Half Marathon on June 20, 2020.
Each team member is responsible for fundraising a minimum of $500 for UHCCF, which awards medical grants to children across the United States.*
Register now, here.
BENEFITING: UNITEDHEALTHCARE CHILDRENS FOUNDATION INC
EVENT: Grandma’s Marathon + Garry Bjorklund Half Marathon 2020
EVENT DATE: Saturday, June 20, 2020
THE STORY: Join UHCCF and make your miles count! When you run with Team UHCCF, your miles will go even further. Each UHCCF team member simply has to make a commitment to fundraise UHCCF’s grants for children. Just some of the benefits of joining Team UHCCF (besides helping some great kids):
– Guaranteed entry to the race and race day bib. ($110 value for Marathon and $100 for Garry Bjorklund Half Marathon)
– Custom Team UHCCF singlet for race day
– Amazing UHCCF swag bag
– Dedicated coach support via Team UHCCF emails for sharing tips, training status, support and encouragement, etc.
– Incentives prizes which include (must meet incentive levels by May 8, 2020):
– $750 or more: 2 tickets to the Michaelina’s Spaghetti dinner on Friday, June 19, 2020
– $1,000 or more: 2 tickets to the Michaelina’s Spaghetti dinner on Friday, June 19, 2020 + TEAM UHCCF Ogio running jacket
– $1,500 or more: 2 tickets to the Michaelina’s Spaghetti dinner Friday, June 19, 2020 + TEAM UHCCF Ogio running jacket + custom TEAM UHCCF Yeti
The UnitedHealthcare Children’s Foundation (UHCCF) is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization that provides medical grants to help children gain access to health-related services not covered, or not fully covered, by their family’s commercial health insurance plan. Families can receive up to $5,000 annually per child ($10,000 lifetime maximum per child), and do not need to have insurance through UnitedHealthcare to be eligible. UHCCF was founded in 1999. Since 2007, UHCCF has awarded over 20,000 grants valued at $40M to children and their families across the United States. UHCCF’s funding is provided by contributions from individuals, corporations and UnitedHealth Group employees. Visit UHCCF.org for more information.
Philosophy: The Foundation embraces and supports the concept of facilitating access to health-related services that have the potential to significantly enhance either the clinical condition or the quality of life of the child and that are not fully covered by the available commercial health insurance plan. The Foundation provides financial assistance toward the family’s share of the cost of medical services.
CODES WILL BE DISTRIBUTED THE WEEK OF OCTOBER 7th!