2800 Northview Rd
Only Minnesotans are daring enough to bike in the winter! Bundle up and gather family and friends to enjoy this unique winter event!
What is a Frosty Fat, eh? It’s a group of fat tire bike riders rounding a ½-mile circuit as many times as they can, to raise dollars for UHCCF medical grants for kids.
We challenge each rider to fundraise a minimum of $250 prior to the festival and our generous sponsors will donate additional dollars for every ½ – mile circuit lap you ride at the event! Every lap you ride helps fund UHCCF medical grants for kids.
Don’t have your own fat tire bike and helmet? You can borrow one of ours – just let us know when registering.
Each registered rider receives one complimentary guest ticket with full access to all food, beverages, winter activities, and more. Want a larger cheering squad? You can purchase additional full-access guest tickets at registration.
This year’s Frost Fat Tire Festival will feature great Minnesota-winter festivities:
- Hearty lunch buffet in an outside heated cafe with panoramic views of Lake Minnetonka
- Warming station with craft beer, hot chocolate bar, fresh brewed coffee, and more
- Reindeer sleigh rides through the winter wonderland
- Play and challenge others in Hammer-Schlagen
- Fabulous prizes in the bucket raffle.
This event is limited to 75 riders, so sign up today! The deadline to register is Jan. 26.