Sunday • July 26th • 2020
Registration is now open for the
9th Annual UHCCF Century Ride, presented by Zelis!
The UHCCF Century Ride is a well supported 100 mile ride through a picturesque countryside. From the shores of Lake Minnetonka to the rolling hills of Delano, we hope that you will join us for this special event in support of helping provide medical grants to children in the Central region.
New this year is the 62-mile (metric century) ride option. So whether this is you first attempt at a century ride, or you’re a seasoned rider, a unique and memorable experience is offered for both options.
If you are unable to attend, but would like to support the ride, we now have the opportunity for you to participate as a virtual rider. Simply register for the virtual option and complete the ride at your convenience.
When We Ride, Kids Win! All proceeds from Century Ride will be used in the central region to fund UHCCF medical grants for kids. Your dollars, time and energy make a difference in the life of these children.
- Event Date: Sunday, July 26th, 2020
- Event Location: Optum Campus | 11000 Optum Circle, Eden Prairie, MN 55344
- Event Schedule:
- 6:00 – 8:00 AM | Registration available for all ride lengths. Coffee, juice and breakfast provided by Lunds & Byerlys
- 6:45 AM | Welcome, grant ambassador introductions, rider group photo
- 7:00 AM | 100-mile ride launch
- 8:00 AM | 62-mile ride launch
- 12:00 PM | Join us at the Century Ride After Party, sponsored by Availity! We invite you to relax and enjoy an after party to celebrate your hard work and dedication to UHCCF. BBQ, live entertainment by the Mud Dogs Band, kids activities, and more!
- 4:30 PM | Event concludes
- Ride Details:
- Riders will need to complete their registration by June 15, 2020 in order to receive their jersey and launch box
- Downloadable route information will be available via Strava and emailed to registered riders closer to the ride date
- Stops will be strategically located along the routes and well-staffed with volunteers and UHCCF Sponsors
- Each rider is invited to have 1 complimentary guest plus themselves attend the after party. All other guests are $50