1900 Hazeltine Blvd
EVENT UPDATE (as of July 6, 2020):
Please join us for two flights of golf happening Monday, August 3, 2020. In an effort to create a safe event, adhere to all Minnesota State guidelines and raise much needed funds for children and families, we will be hosting one flight at the prestigious Hazeltine National Golf Club in Chaska, MN, and one flight at the beautiful Olympic Hills Golf Club in Eden Prairie, MN. Both flights of golf will benefit the UnitedHealthcare Children’s Foundation.
The following additional safety protocols will also be in place:
- Personal safety supplies available to all – masks, hand sanitizer, wipes
- Social distancing signage at registration
- Golf cart assignments will comply with social distancing guidelines
- No large gathering at the start of the event – flights will be split into groups for welcome messaging
- There will be no social or formal sit down meal after the round of golf, food will be served on the course as an on-course experience
- No large gathering at the end of the event – once play has ended, golfers are free to leave
- Foam noodles or shallow holes will be used on the course for golf ball retrieval
- Rakes have been removed from sand traps
- Sanitation stations have been installed throughout the course
- Caddies will not be carrying bags
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
The 11th Annual UnitedHealthcare Children’s Foundation (UHCCF) Minnesota Golf Classic, is a unique opportunity to experience world class golf. You will network with sponsors, brokers and coworkers who share a common goal, all while helping fund medical grants for deserving children.
Since our inaugural event in 2010, the UHCCF Golf Classic has raised $12 million – funding nearly 6,000 UHCCF medical grants to children and families across the nation. Thank you to all of our past donors and event sponsors for your generous contributions!
To register your organization as a sponsor for this year’s event, just click on the “Sponsorships” tab and lock-in your opportunity to network and play at Hazeltine National Golf Club or Olympic Hills Golf Club. Once registered, remember to invite your friends and coworkers to play. Just click on the “Tell a Friend” button and you quickly and easily can send a link to this site. If you don’t see a sponsorship package on the day you would like, please reach out to Shelly Rucks, Senior Director of Sponsorships and Relationships, at email@example.com or 763.361.9085.
Raising $2 million for UHCCF children and families will be a challenge, so we incorporated BIGGER and more exciting elements for our guests to enjoy throughout the day! We can’t give away all of the surprises, but below are a few sneak peeks we can reveal at this time:
- We’ve partnered with Ship Sticks. Golfers will enjoy an automatic 10% off golf club shipping services. Golf club rentals are limited, check out Ship Sticks and send your clubs to either Hazeltine or Olympic Hills.
We have new and exciting elements on both courses. At Hazeltine, we’ll feature a trick-shot by a Pro long driver. At the debut course, Olympic Hills, we’ll include our famous lemonade stand, shot-of-hope, and hole-in-one contests.
Most notable is this year’s theme “Where Are They Now”. Throughout the day, golfers at both tournaments will have an opportunity to catch up with past UHCCF grant recipients.
Participants from both flights will enjoy golf, games and contests, virtual auctions and fine food. A detailed schedule of the day can be found on the “Event Schedule” tab. Check in regularly for updates!
UHCCF’s funding is provided by contributions from individuals, corporations and UnitedHealth Group employees. As a UnitedHealth Group, UnitedHealthcare, or Optum you have the power to double your dollars. Submit your contribution receipts through the UHG United for Giving portal and eligible donations will be matched by the United Health Foundation to help further your impact.
Does your employer match your contribution to UHCCF? Check Here! https://doublethedonation.com/uhccf