RULES & REGULATIONS
- All submissions must be on an 8.5” x 11” piece of paper.
- Artwork must include one of our holiday themes: winter wonderland, snow globe, winter activities, holiday trees, or holiday treats.
- NO glue, glitter, or particulates are allowed.
- Original artwork is required.
- No scans or electronic submittals will be accepted.
NOTE: An exception to submitting the original hard copy of the artwork will be granted to those who are unable to use traditional mediums due to a physical disability. Please submit via email to email@example.com. Artwork must be a PDF, JPG or TIFF format and a minimum of 1MB and maximum of 5MB
- Only (1) design should be included per submission.
- A signed release and entry form must be included with the artwork.
- Artwork will NOT be returned.
- All submissions must be postmarked by April 15, 2020 to qualify.
- Winners will be notified via the email address listed below on April 29, 2020.
- UHCCF reserves the right to use all artwork submitted as we wish, and all artwork copyright and ownership is transferred to UHCCF upon submission.
- Child’s first name, age and location will be shared
Submissions should be mailed flat to:
Re: Hope for the Holidays Art Contest
819 W. St. Germain Street
St. Cloud, MN 56301
Two (2) Grand Prize winners in the Ages 12-18 & Adults group will each receive one (1) 36 oz. Yeti Rambler Bottle in Pacific Blue with UHCCF logo. Two (2) Grand Prize winners in the 11 & Under group will each receive one (1) UHCCF Grins to Go Bag. Winners in both age groups will also receive three (3) packs of their cards and one (1) framed print of their artwork, and his/her artwork published in the form of a 5” x 7” holiday card. The cards will be sold at www.uhccf.org/shop during the 2020-2021 holiday season.