Helping Kids Changing Lives
Our mission is to improve children’s lives and help families gain access to the care they need through medical grants. As a UHCCF Ambassador, you’re a part of UHCCF’s legacy and helped us achieve goal of awarding 20,000 UHCCF medical grants to children and their families nationwide! With your support we will succeed in hitting our next goal of 50,000 grants in 2030! We can do it!
- UHCCF Ambassador Job Description And FAQs
- Applying Your Ambassador Signature Bug
- Steps To Complete UHCCF Ambassador Training
- UHCCF Ambassador Q1 2019 Presentation
- UHCCF Ambassador Q2 2019 Presentation
- UHCCF Ambassador Q3 2019 Presentation
- UHCCF Ambassador Q4 2019 Presentation
- UHCCF Ambassador Q1 2020 Presentation
- UHCCF Brochure January 1 2020
- Ambassador Invite
Ambassadors in Action
“This event made a tremendous impact on me, one that will remain with me for a long time, this I am sure. I was able to spend the day with amazing colleagues, grant recipients, and other amazing people. We were all there to support an incredible organization that is positively impacting so many. I feel humbled and privileged to be a part of this group and to bring awareness and support to UHCCF. The Bridges of Hope event was as loads of fun, it was the perfect fall day, great people, good times, and happy families. The UHCCF team is one of a kind and it’s definitely true, it takes a village and they do an awesome job from start to finish and behind the scenes. This event was a huge success and I cannot wait to join in many more events in the future. ” – Darcil Gangoo
Why I Give
Click below to hear why fellow supporters give to UHCCF.